Here’s the deal:
I have to answer questions and people I tag have to answer the same questions, so here I go.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Bagel with cream cheese and a mocha latte with a book to read outside (hence my name: Moxie Mocha)
2. Salt & Vinegar Chips
3. Toblerone Chocolate
4. Chocolate Raspberry Cake with a glass of red win
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
2. Invest in Barnes & Noble so I can always get books
3. Co-Establish a scholarship program for Deaf & Hard of Hearing youth with Sharon :o)
4. Establish a philanthropy program to give out grants to churches to launch new ministries and to expand their ministries.
5. Establish trust funds for my nieces.
Five jobs that I have had:
2. Annoying my husband
Five places I have lived:
Name your irrational phobias: Snakes, Heights (While working at camp, I had to take care of the snake and clean its cage. The snake did bite me. I also climbed the wall and “tolerated” the heights.
Five People I Want to Get to Know Better:
1. Nevada Girl – she left comments on my blog about my book reviews. She has an interesting blog
2. Ear of My Heart – She has a beautiful and inspiring blog
3. Deaf Mom Shares Her World – I love her blog and she shares her passion about her children. She is also involved with Hands & Voices, a parent organization for parents with deaf children.
4. Josh Swiller – I read his book and I absolutely love his writing style. I hope he continues to write
5. Chris Heuer – I just met him a couple of weeks ago to listen to him speak about his new book and his other stories he has written. He’s a blogging member of DeafDC.com